Fly commercial and never have to enter the airport! This is the FIRST of it’s kind in the US, and is now available at LAX, with plans on bringing the service to JFK, as well as MIA and other destinations.
What is the LAX Private Suite?
The Private Suite is a newly-built private terminal — a new gate into LAX that’s far from the traffic surrounding the airport.
Members of The Private Suite don’t wait in crowded lines because private TSA screening is done right in our building. Members don’t walk down long crowded concourses, or line up at ticket counters and boarding gates. They don’t deal with baggage.
And they don’t deal with paparazzi.
Is the Private Suite right for me?
Because depending upon the time of day, the season, the weather, and traffic delays on the ground or in the air, excursions through LAX can be stressful and unpredictable.
It typically takes 2200 footsteps from car seat to plane seat. For members of The Private Suite, it’s 70 footsteps.
And they are all peaceful footsteps.
How does the Private Suite work?
Members spend their pre-flight time in totally private suites, each with its own bathroom, its own food-service pantry, a two-person daybed, and a runway view of aircraft landing and taking off.
When it’s time to board, Private Suite members are driven across the tarmac, Head-of-State style, directly to their aircraft.
- A team of eight people is assigned to each member of The Private Suite:
- One gets members securely into our gated compound
- Another escorts members to their suites
- Two others manage any special service requests
- Another escorts members through private TSA screening and into one of our runway-side BMW 7 Series sedans
- Another drives members across the tarmac to their aircraft
- Another serves as advance person waiting at the jet-bridge to escort members to the aircraft door
- An unseen eighth person deals with the luggage
- (The process is reversed when members arrive into LAX)
It typically takes 2200 footsteps from car seat to plane seat. For members of The Private Suite, it’s 70 footsteps. And they are all peaceful footsteps.
Though this logistical service is complicated to deliver, it is - by careful design - very easy to experience.