Planning a Cruise? Here's Everything You Need to Know About the Cruising Experience Aboard the Crystal Endeavor
For more than 28 years, Crystal Cruises has been a leader in luxury travel and is recognized as the most awarded luxury cruise line in the world. They are experienced in operating cruises to some of the world’s most remote locations, from Alaska to Antarctica, as well as two transits of the Northwest Passage — Crystal was the first luxury line to embark on this legendary route. Together with a team of expedition cruise experts, Crystal incorporates all of their knowledge gained from these historic voyages to curate the Crystal Endeavor Experience.
Q: What will I experience on a Crystal Endeavor voyage?
- Discovery of the most remote regions of the world
- Exploration of secluded fjords, rugged terrain, isolated beaches and areas with wild scenic beauty, unique flowers and rare wildlife
- A deeply experienced Expedition Team of 25 aboard every voyage, offering insight and leading small-group exploration ashore
- Photography workshops, destination lectures and topical discussions
- Immersion with local communities with rich cultural heritage and iconic monuments representing the tapestry of each unique location
- Itineraries designed with flexibility, deliberately allowing for unexpected and spontaneous exploration as conditions warrant (wildlife sightings, pod of whales, penguins, bears walking along a wilderness shoreline, etc)
Q: What will Crystal Endeavor have on board that makes it different from classic ocean cruising?
- Expedition Team of 25
- 18 Mark V & Mark VI Zodiacs
- 14 2-person kayaks with dry suits
- Two customized areas for expedited boarding of Zodiacs, kayaks and other discovery eqiupment
- Two luxuriously appointed Mud Rooms offering boot-washing stations, warming racks and lockers for expedition gear
- Fold-out Marina Platform for launching of water excursions and activities
- Two Alana Airbus H135 helicopters (5-6 guests including pilot) housed in dedicated hangers on board
- Gyro-stabilized camera technology and ROV (remotely operated underwater vehicle)
- A submersible accommodating up to six guests, one pilot, reaching depths of up to 650 ft. (200 meters) depending on location; fully acrylic pressure hull with top-hatch