Newest Offer from Cunard
Set sail on an extraordinary voyage with Cunard, where there is so much to do and so much time to relax and unwind. Let Cunard take you to some of the most alluring destinations and sites around the world — from the extraordinary glaciers of Alaska to far-off exotic locales. Contact your Travel Advisor today to book the new Three For All Offer by November 17, 2021.
Three For All:
- Up to $2,000 Onboard Credit per stateroom^
- Alternative Dining Credit†
- 50% Reduced Deposit‡
- Past Guests receive Up to $1,200 Discount per stateroom††
- Drinks Package♦ and Hotel and Dining Service Charge‡‡ are included when you book a Grills Suite
What's Included on Cunard?
Wherever you choose to discover, you will find lots included in your fare. Well-appointed accommodations, fine dining, fabulous entertainment and outstanding service: it’s all included. That's the beauty of Cunard.
Staterooms and Suites:
Wherever you wish to explore, there is a Queens Grill, Princess Grill, Britannia Club or Britannia suite or stateroom to suit you, which includes plenty of thoughtful details to make you feel at home.
- 24-hour room service
- Satellite TV (with multi-language channels)
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Nightly turndown service with chocolate
- Bathrobe and slippers
- And more!
Take your pick of elegant fine dining, gastro pubs, and indulgent buffets. You’ll enjoy a sense of freedom regarding the array of places to eat, from hearty to healthy, light bites to fine dining. With so much to choose from the only challenge is deciding what to order.
Your stateroom grade is linked to its own dedicated restaurant, with four exceptional options to select from.
You’ll find this delicious tradition even more tempting with so many indulgent options to choose from.
Entertainment and Activities
Explore Cunard's extensive selection of daily activities including dance classes (taught by their professional dance hosts), fencing, bridge lessons, competitions, quizzes, craft classes, and informative talks from the on board teams.
Take a dip in the swimming pools and whirlpools, work out on the treadmills and gym bikes, or join a fitness class. Play tennis, quoits, or shuffleboard on the sports decks. On board Queen Mary 2, also try their golf chipping, putting, and target nets.
Insights and Enrichment:
World-renowned guest speakers offer informative talks on a range of topics as part of their Insights program. Experts from the world of art are also welcomed on board to offer both talks and practical demonstrations.
Music and Theater:
Music is at the heart of every cruise, with a variety of live performances around the ship each day and evening. You can also watch spectacular musical productions, comedy, dance and drama in the extravagant setting of the Royal Court Theater.
Linger over more than 8,000 books and magazines in the beautiful libraries on board Cunard's three Queens. You will also find magazines and periodicals, along with a daily crossword.
Cunard's young passengers are well catered for with the use of the children’s club and daily program of activities. Available throughout the day and into the evening, all activities are age appropriate and supervised by their expert Youth Team.
Complimentary Shuttle Service:
Shuttle bus transfers between the ship and the nearest transport station will be offered free of charge in ports (where applicable and provided by Cunard).
What You Get with Virtuoso:
- Queen Mary 2 guests on select Transatlantic crossings enjoy special benefits. Guests booked into a Grill Suite may receive a private car transfer to and from the ship in New York and London (Southampton).
- Transfers will be confirmed upon receipt of a properly completed Transfer Request Form provided for this purpose.
- Guests booked into a Balcony, Princess, or Grill Suite will receive a three-course dinner for two in the specialty dining restaurant, Steakhouse at The Verandah.
- NEW for 2021! Guests booked on select sailings will receive the following: $250 per person (Grill Suites) or $125 per person (Balcony) On Board Credit.
- One Specialty Dining Credit (Steakhouse at The Verandah) - Balcony and Grill Suites only One bottle of wine per stateroom.