A Disney Resort & Spa in Paradise
Time to plan a legendary vacation with Pleasant Holidays and escape to the warmth of Aulani Resort, a one- of-a-kind Disney experience in Hawai‘i where the longer you stay, the more you save.
The Aulani Resort Story
Walt Disney Imagineers worked hand in hand with local artisans and cultural experts to create Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa. Inspired by the natural wonders and rich traditions of Hawai‘i, Aulani Resort is the ultimate family getaway—celebrating the beauty, history and welcoming spirit of the island.
Aulani Resort is perfectly positioned on the beautiful beaches of Ko Olina on the leeward coast of O‘ahu.
The Resort sits on 21 oceanfront acres, nestled between verdant mountains and serene ocean waters. Here, you'll be removed from the crowds of Waikiki, yet close enough to enjoy the wonders of the island.
Ko Olina Resort Community & Marina
Aulani Resort is part of the Ko Olina Resort Community & Marina, which features:
- Spectacular beaches and serene lagoons
- A championship golf course
- Shopping and dining venues
- Water sports, like snorkeling, sports fishing and more
“Aulani” means “messenger of a chief.” Here, you'll discover the legends of the Hawaiian islands.
Imaginatively designed to embrace time-honored traditions, Aulani Resort offers an array of Hawaiian-inspired experiences, including:
- Contemporary Hawaiian art and design throughout the Resort
- World-class entertainment, including fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars and visits from Disney Characters
- Hawaiian activities and crafts, including hula and lei-making classes
- Island excursions, from surf lessons to hiking and more
Explore an array of unparalleled Resort amenities and features.
- Rooms & Suites: 351 hotel rooms, including 16 suites
- Villas: 481 Disney Vacation Club units, including 19 Grand Villas
- Dining: 2 restaurants, 3 lounges and several quick-service dining venues
- Laniwai – A Disney Spa
- Fitness center
- Aunty's Beach House kids club
- Pools, waterslides and more
Disney Vacation Club Villas
Disney Vacation Club Members and their families enjoy the comforts of home while staying in the heart of paradise. Whatever your family vacation needs, you'll find a Disney Vacation Club Villa that's a perfect fit for your stay at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai'i—or at any other Disney Vacation Club Resorts located at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Hilton Head Island and Vero Beach, Florida.
Members can choose from spacious 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas at Aulani Resort that provide amenities and comforts that include:
- Separate bedrooms that offer privacy
- A full kitchen so you can enjoy light meals and snacks in the comfort of your own accommodations
- Spacious living and dining areas where your family can reconnect
- A washer and dryer so you can travel lighter and save on airline baggage feel
Discover the flexibility of a Disney Vacation Club Membership and how it can be a more cost effective way for you and your family to vacation amid the magic of Disney year after year.
Aulani Resort – An Extraordinary Disney Experience
Experience Aulani Resort, combining the wonder of Disney with the beauty of Hawai’i in one legendary vacation destination. Explore exciting activities and share exhilarating moments amidst pristine beaches and natural beauty on the island of O‘ahu.
What Is the Disney Difference?
Throughout your stay, you’ll discover a one-of-a-kind vacation through:
- Activities and Entertainment Showcasing Disney Storytelling
- Encounters with Disney Characters
- Recreational Fun for All Ages—Including a Complimentary Kids Club
- Wondrously Themed Pools, a Lazy River, Rapids and Waterslides
- World-Renowned Disney Service
- Luxe Accommodations with Magical Disney Touches
Aulani Resort offers family fun and surprises at every turn. Snorkel in private Rainbow Reef lagoon, splash in the misty grotto, play in pools with special Disney touches, and dine at restaurants with menu choices for adults and children. Your vacation is better together at Aulani Resort!
Things to do in Oahu
With 112 miles of shoreline, O‘ahu is a nature lover's paradise with tons of things to do for families. Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa is nestled in the vibrant Ko Olina community and just a short distance from Honolulu, Waikiki and Kailua—havens for world-class shopping, dining, sightseeing and cultural activities.
Ko Olina Activities
Pristine beaches, 7 shimmering lagoons and over a mile of seashore pathways provide a beautiful backdrop for an abundance of leisure activities.
Once the residence of kings and a training ground for royalty instructed in the arts of war, history and social traditions, Kualoa was considered by ancient Hawaiians one of the most sacred places on O‘ahu.
North Shore Beaches
Spanning more than 7 miles, the beaches of the North Shore are a mecca for surfing aficionados, hosting some of the world’s foremost surf competitions during the winter months.
Step into history by taking a tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Tours offered include the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri Battleship, Pacific Aviation Museum and a number of exhibits commemorating the events leading up to the United States’ tumultuous entrance into World War II.
Located on the South Shore of Honolulu, this world-famous neighborhood is O‘ahu’s main resort area, lined with oceanfront beach hotels.
Dole Plantation Tour
Board the Pineapple Express for a 20-minute narrated train ride through Hawaii’s only working pineapple plantation.