Short Caribbean Getaways: Free Stateroom upgrades + 20% off cruise fares
5 Night Western Caribbean: From Miami, Florida – Onboard Celebrity Summit.
You deserve a vacation! Getaway for a little R&R this winter with Celebrity Cruises and cruise down to the Caribbean. Book today and receive stateroom upgrades, 20% off cruise fares and more! Contact your travel advisor for all the details.
In Miami Beach, iconic Lummus Park frames the Art Deco hotels, fashion models, and fancy cars. From South Pointe Park, watch the ships glide out to sea. On Lincoln Road, you could spend three months eating at a different restaurant every day. Up the coast at Bal Harbour Shops, designer boutiques challenge fashionistas, who shop till they drop at Haulover Park Beach. The Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science just debuted with a spectacular planetarium, and the new Pérez Art Museum Miami truly embraces its bay-side perch.
In Little Havana, urban pioneers rehab old buildings and open new restaurants, bars, and shops. In Mediterranean-style Coral Gables, you can swim in Venetian Pool, a coral quarry transformed into a giant swimming hole with waterfalls, caves, and grottoes. Dining in Greater Miami is fresh on many levels. The seafood served tonight was still swimming this morning. Before cruises from Miami, visitors enjoy Florida lobster, grouper, mahi-mahi, pompano, snapper, and stone crabs. The go-to lunch is a Cuban sandwich, and the coffee is Cuban, too.
Costa Maya boasts beautiful beaches on the Caribbean Sea, which is ideal for divers and snorkelers alike who enjoy exploring the beautiful Banco Chinchorro coral reef that lies just off the coast. History buffs will surely love exploring the lesser-known Mayan ruins, Cacchoben and Kohunlich; meanwhile there's something for everyone at the new shopping mall, which, while great for shopping, also features a central plaza with saltwater pools and 'swim-up' bars.
Amid the largest coral reef in the West, this Caribbean island lures anglers, divers, snorkelers, and beachgoers. Fish the flats or head out to blue water to hunt for big game—mahi-mahi, marlin, sailfish, and more. Bring your dive card with you on your cruise to Cozumel and witness all the natural wonders waiting below the surface, like neon tropical fish, swaying sea fans, and vibrant coral colonies. Or, go snorkeling to see the show without a dive card. Curl up on the beach in a hammock with a cold one. At Playa Mia, you can even fly down Twin Twister waterslides.
- The airy Main Restaurant offers exquisite menu selections, which change nightly to give you a variety of classic and contemporary choices. And the service? Legendary.
- Clean, crisp flavors and inventive cuisine meet an extensive list of sustainable and biodynamic wines. Exclusively for AquaClass guests.
- The exclusive restaurant for guests of the Retreat. Select and cutting edge, the globally inspired menus at Luminae are not available in any other restaurant on board.
- The Rendezvous Lounge is the perfect place to gather before dinner for a cocktail and dancing.
- Immerse yourself in wine culture. Cellar Masters lets you try a bold collection of both familiar and unknown wines from around the world.
The Martini Bar
- Sit back and relax, listening to up-tempo tunes and enjoying a collection of rare vodkas and a portfolio of fine caviars.
- The Retreat is an unparalleled vacation experience that includes every stunning suite, a private restaurant, and an exclusive lounge that rivals any high-end resort.
- Say "Ahh" in spa-inspired staterooms designed just for you. Savor clean eating at Blu and escape to the Persian Garden.
- Tailored services and amenities await you in these exceptionally appointed staterooms. Celebrity is here to help you make the most of your time on board and on shore.
Camp at Sea
- For their Camp at Sea program, they’ve designed more than 500 activities that make every sailing a brand new experience and an unforgettable memory for their junior cruisers.
- Relax, recharge, and play the hottest slots and table games at The Casino. It offers a sophisticated ambiance and a captivating atmosphere that comes alive with plenty of action.
Shops on Summit
- Celebrity's European-inspired piazza and elegant galleria hold riches of chic sophistication. Marble walkways lead you to modern boutiques and fine jewelry stores.
- Bring your workout routine along on your modern luxury vacation and enjoy a variety of new fitness classes and seminars along with world class cruise fitness amenities.
- When you visit the Art Gallery, you'll be surrounded with one of the world's largest permanent collections of contemporary art, accompanied by a complete art program.
- A restaurant, a bar, and an alfresco movie theater. With cozy furnishings and gourmet fare, the inviting Rooftop Terrace beckons you to stay a while.
- Built around the ship’s top deck, the jogging track let’s you take in breathless ocean views while you workout. It’s so mesmerizing, you’ll forget you’re breaking a sweat.
- A serenely beautiful adults-only pool and hot tub experience, The Solarium let’s you relax and daydream of the next destination you’ll be exploring.
GoVirtuoso Exclusive Offer
- Specialty Dining + $75 Shopping Credit for Suites
- Specialty Dining for Two when booking Veranda, Concierge Class or AquaClass® staterooms
- Offer applies to sailings departing January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2022, excludes Galapagos and Future cruise bookings
- Bookings must be made by December 31, 2021
PLUS, When You Book A Cruise With MVT Receive:
- Additional shipboard credit
- Private car and driver option
- Personalized experience credit
- Room category upgrades
- Private, exclusive tours
- Even more Virtuoso Voyages benefit