Escape to Jamaica!
Book your dream holiday vacation to Jamaica! Below are 3 featured resorts ready to welcome you in November! All destinations are all-inclusive resorts and 5-star properties. They offer extremely flexible rates with free cancellation less than a week prior to arrival.
When you book at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resorts & Spa:
- Total cost for 4-nights is $1,145 when staying in a Junior Standard Suite and $1,508 when staying in a Villa Romance Suite.
When you book at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach All-Inclusive:
- Total cost for 4-nights is $1,029 when staying in a Standard Room and $1,299 when staying in a Double Ocean View.
When you book at Royalton White Sands Montego Bay:
- Total cost for 4-nights is $700 when staying in a Double Luxury Room and $964 when staying in a Junior Suite Luxury Ocean View Diamond Club.
*Rates and accommodation via Bedsonline are based on a minimum 2 guests, for select dates in November, and are subject to availability at time of confirmation.
Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa
Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa resides on a stunning Jamaican beachfront strategically placed between the island’s two most popular towns, easily accessible from the hotel within a few minutes. Surrounded by pristine beaches and serene waters, this stunning resort & spa offers the Caribbean holiday paradise that dreams are made of. Upon arrival, guests can admire the phenomenal ocean views, and you’ll notice the hotel’s lofty architecture pays homage to the magnitude of the natural environment, incorporating an opulent infinity pool with swim-up bar. The hotel's Villa Suites, which are adults-only, feature extraordinary views of the aquamarine ocean, as well as their own private entrance, jacuzzi, terrace and outdoor shower.
Water Sports at the Beach:
- Paddle boat
- Diving courses*
- Sailing courses*
- Windsurfing courses*
- Motorized sports
Guests will be hyped up by the extraordinary POP entertainment team, who liven up the holiday experience with all kinds of spectacular shows, live performances, pool activities and games for all the family, both on the beach and in the resort facilities.
The famous, world renowned golf course (known as the Johnny Walker Championship Course) offers guests of the Grand Palladium Jamaica/Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa the opportunity to enjoy its 18 hole facilities (cart and caddy included).
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach All Inclusive
Did you know that Jamaica is an island filled with treasures? Untouched beaches to the south, unique seabeds, waterfalls or caves, just to name a few. Whether with your family or that special someone, you may end up surprised by all of the natural beauty from the beachfront. Younger guests will learn new values while having a blast at Star Camp, which also features its own pool and children’s park. Older guests can get their diver certification at the Dressel Diver Center or feel pampered with a treatment at SPA Sensations. How you rest and get in touch with your inner self is up to you! A must for everyone is an ice cream at Happy Cones or heading over to try the Chill Out Beach Grill’s tasty gastronomy.
All Inclusive Amenities You’ll Enjoy:
- Direct access to the beach
- Single use plastic free rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Nearby golf course
- Star Camp children’s activity program
- SPA Sensations (additional charge)
- Specialty Restaurants
- Fitness room (+16)
- Meeting rooms
- Children’s pool
- On-Site Medical Service (charge)
- Game room
- Profressional shows
- Internet Café (subject to charge)
- Babysitting Services (charge)
- Childcare (upon request)
- Iberostar App
- PADI Certified Scuba Center (charge)
Royalton White Sands Montego Bay
Experience a luxury vacation unlike any other. With its All-In Luxury concept, elegant furnishings, and laidback island atmosphere, this Jamaican hotel is sure to pleasure your senses, and treat you to a truly memorable getaway. Nestled on the shores of Montego Bay, Royalton White Sands is the destination of choice for families, couples and groups who desire luxury, comfort, and style on their Caribbean vacation. Their All-In Luxury concept masterfully blends the richness of the Jamaican culture with a luxury product in order to provide outstanding service and exceptional attention to detail.
- 352 beautifully decorated luxury rooms and suites in various categories
- 2 pools and 1 children's splash pool
- 5 specialty restaurants to please your palette (serving delightful dishes from Caribbean and international cuisines)
- 6 bars and 1 cafe
- Unlimited reservation-free dining
- Sports Event Guarantee
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- USB recharge stations
- Fitness Center
- 24-hour concierge service
- Rain showers
- Bluetooth audio stations
- Daily and nightly activities
- Non-motorized water sports