The Hottest Hotels Around The World
Virtuoso Travel Week gave us incredible insight into what our travel partners around the world are up to. When you're ready to travel globally, add these beautiful destinations to the top of your list - they are ready to welcome you back!
Four Seasons Anguilla
The Four Seasons Resort and Residences is a 35 acre luxury beachfront resort showcasing modern glamour with a tropical oasis backdrop. Set along the island’s northwest shore, atop coralline bluffs overlooking two of Anguilla’s most pristine beaches, the Resort is a place to make memories with friends and family.
The beautiful island of Anguilla is located in the British West Indies in the Eastern Caribbean just five miles from the island of St. Martin— close enough for easy access yet secluded enough to feel like the embodiment of paradise on one of the world's most exclusive island destinations. Dubbed "tranquility wrapped in blue," Anguilla is best known for its pristine white sand beaches—33 in total—and beautiful, clear turquoise waters.
The property features sophisticated and contemporary interiors with a relaxed chic sensibility and unique sense of place; organic elements such as driftwood lamps, petrified-wood tables and travertine marble floors add a tasteful contrast to the geometric lines of the architecture.
Ocean-View Villas: Highest Views Of The Caribbean
Enjoy elevated sea views from higher on the hillside – along with easy access to Barnes Bay Beach and close proximity to the Resort’s restaurants and recreation amenities. Their Four-Bedroom Ocean-View Villas encompass two floors, providing the perfect balance of privacy and togetherness. Discover your Four Seasons home away from home in Anguilla.
Take in the views of Barnes Bay and Meads Bay from SALT’s bluff top location as you dine on fresh breakfasts or vibrant seafood dinners.
One & Only Mandarina - Mexico
Flanked by jungle-clad mountains and the warm Pacific Ocean, One&Only Mandarina nestles in the heart of an intimate new destination set upon one of the last remaining coastal rainforests in Mexico. Intrinsically connected to the environment, One&Only Mandarina will blend the best of chic resort living, tropical relaxation, and authentic outdoor adventure. Providing the perfect balance between cliff-top villas, chic treehouse seclusion and their signature vibrant atmosphere, discover a truly connected environment.
Just north of Punta Mita, One&Only Mandarina nestles within an intimate new community set upon a rare undeveloped coastline along the Riviera Nayarit. Surrounded by lush jungle, swimmable white-sand beaches, and the federally protected Sierra del Vallejo Mountains, the resort offers a rich biodiversity rarely found on the Pacific coast.
One&Only Mandarina is an all-villa resort, with 105 striking standalone havens, made up of treehouses and cliff-top villas, set far apart for maximum peace and privacy. Every treehouse and villa is designed to frame incredible views over Pacific Ocean, jungle, and mountains, with expansive indoor and outdoor living space that blends with nature. All accommodation comes with its own plunge pool.
Relish the flavours of modern Mexico with exceptional resort dining curated by a world-class chef. Soak up the buzzing atmosphere of each unique dining space, enhanced by dramatic views of the ocean.
Explore miles of nature trails through flatlands and rainforest. Enjoy an array of land sports, an adventure playground with ziplines, and the nearby Mandarina Polo & Equestrian Club – a hive of activity for riders and spectators alike. Work up a sweat in the gym carved from nature’s own landscape. Everything is designed to bring surrounding wilderness to life, to enlighten and entertain every age.
Or take to the ocean for a day on the waves, spotting whales, swimming, and indulging in fun water sports. Paddle up the winding estuary, observing native flora, fauna, and hundreds of migrating birds.
Bellevue Palace - Berne, Switzerland
- The Bellevue Palace is the official guesthouse of the Swiss Confederation and the only Grand Hotel in the heart of UNESCO World Heritage City Berne.
- Berne is the main capital and the perfect homebase to discover Switzerland.
- 1 hour from Lake Geneva region, 1 hour from Zurich, Lucerne and Basel. 40 minutes from Interlaken.
- Close to Emmental and Gruyère cheese and chocolate regions.
- There is no mass tourism, and is the perfect combination of mountain and city.
- Over 150 years of Swiss history with exceptional view on the Bernese Alps and the river Aare (USP).
- It was a spy hotel during World War II (John Le Carré: book and movie - our kind of traitor).
- River Aare "the best place to swim in the river in the world" by CNN.
Book 3 nights, Pay 2
- Full breakfast for two daily in Vue
- $100 USD food and beverage credit, per room, per stay
- Welcome amenity
The following amenities are subject to availability:
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
- Minimum 3 nights stay
- Valid on all room categories
- Valid on new bookings, not combinable with any other promotions, not applicable to groups
- Valid until December 31, 2021
- Bookable until December 31, 2020 upon availability
Kimpton & Intercontinental UK
Kimpton Charlotte Square
- Edinburgh’s newest & most stylish Virtuoso hotel.
- No. 33– 12 room Georgian Townhouse available for exclusive use for up to 24 guests. Ideal for multigen travel, golf and small group.
- Partnership with Invisible Cities – a local social enterprise training formerly homeless people to become private walking tour guides. Invisible Cities Tour included in all Townhouse Suite bookings.
- Upgrade at time of arrival, $100 F&B credit, complimentary breakfast and guaranteed late checkout.
- AIZLE, one of Edinburgh’s best loved restaurants, moves to Kimpton Charlotte Square.
InterContinental London Park Lane
- Superb Virtuoso Exclusive Amenities – upgrade at time of booking all year round, daily access to Club InterContinental, which includes all day refreshments, complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea, evening drinks & Canapes – worth $200 per couple per day.
- Introduction of Mayfair Collection of guest rooms – the beautiful realization of their most luxurious guestrooms and suites yet.
InterContinental Edinburgh The George
- InterContinental Edinburgh The George occupies five listed Georgian townhouses on George Street. Following a multi-million pound refurbishment to designs by Goddard Littlefair, the architectural detail of the Grade II-listed hotel is complemented by elegant interiors, from the bedrooms to the grand King’s Hall, which was originally built for the Caledonian Insurance Company.
- The buildings date back to 1775, when Edinburgh’s New Town development was at its peak, and it opened as a hotel in 1881, a conversion from three Georgian houses.
- The very best of Edinburgh’s shopping, restaurants and nightlife are on the doorstep, including its very own Printing Press Bar & Kitchen, and a specialty coffee shop called Burr & Co.
- Edinburgh Castle
- Royal Mile
- Holyrood Palace
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- Arthur’s Seat
Enjoy the finest homes and service all around the world: 50 destinations and 5000 homes.
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
City Collection Inclusions:
Flexible rates, toiletries and linens, exclusively onefinestay, personal meet and greet, 24/7 guest support, and home truths.
- Central America
- French Riviera
Villa Collection Inclusions:
Local support, destination experts, professionally managed, and best available rates.
Pre-Stay Prep for Tailored Amenities & Services:
- Daily housekeeping service
- Grocery deliveries
- Chauffeur transfers
- In-home spa services and fitness
- Private chef
- Childcare services and crib, highchair and toy/book packs
- Local recommendations
- Destination experiences