What is a Princess MedallionClass Vacation?
A Princess MedallionClass vacation offers the ultimate in effortless, personalized cruising. It begins with your OceanMedallion™, a quarter-sized, wearable device^ that enables everything from touch-free boarding to locating your loved ones anywhere on the ship, as well as enhanced service like having whatever you need, delivered. Spend more time connecting with each other and doing what you love on a Princess MedallionClass® vacation.
MedallionClass® cruising is all about making vacations effortless. Turns out, the leading-edge technology behind their smart ships helps reduce physical contact too. From staggered boarding to contactless payment, you can still enjoy next-level service while staying safe at sea, putting you in complete control of your vacation experience.
- Contactless Boarding
- Keyless Stateroom Entry
- Simplified Safety Training
- The Best Wi-Fi at Sea
- Whatever You Need, Delivered
- Dining Reservations
- TrulyTouchless™ Payment
- Find Your Way & Your Friends
- Events On Board
- Stateroom TV
- Family-Friendly Games
Experience MedallionClass Vacations in These Destinations:
Alaska Cruise Destinations and Cruisetours
See the Great Land’s glaciers, wildlife, and national parks
Australia & New Zealand Crise Destinations
The Great Barrier Reef, stunning coastlines and relaxed charm are calling
California Coast Cruise Destinations
Experience the Best of the West with Princess
Canada & New England Cruise Destinations
Watch the leaves change as you enjoy the flavors of the historic Atlantic Coast
Health Protocols for Your Cruise: Updated December 10, 2021
Health Protocols for Cruises Through March 31, 2022.
Cruises are available for guests who have ALL of the following:
- Received their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before the beginning of the cruise
- Proof of vaccination
- Sailings from the United States: Proof of a negative viral COVID-19 test (PCR or antigen) taken within two days of their embarkation
- Sailings from the United Kingdom: Proof of a negative viral COVID-19 test taken at the terminal, which will be provided on a complimentary basis
- Guests will also be required to wear a face mask in certain areas