Enjoy Light Crowds on Viking Cruises' Quiet Season Mediterranean Voyages!
Travel is beginning to pick up once again making must-see destinations crowded during high season, but Viking Cruises has the perfect solution. The quiet season in the Mediterranean is a great time to visit to see everything with less crowds and more time to explore.
Quiet season allows you to see and interact with more locals and less tourists, while having easier access to all of the landmarks and attractions you are there to see. This time of year is also a great time to save on airfare, making fall and winter an option for everyone.
CLICK HERE to view a 360 degree tour of Viking's Ocean Ships!
Why Cruise With Viking?
Enjoy a variety of amenities when you cruise with Viking including:
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Free Wi-Fi
- Alternative restaurant dining at no extra charge
- 24-hour room service
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Access to top-rated spa & state-of-the-art fitness center
- Self-service launderettes
- Port taxes & fees
- Ground transfers with Viking Air purchase
Plus, each stateroom onboard includes:
- Private veranda
- King-size Viking Explorer Bed with luxury linens & pillows
- Separate seating area
- 42" flat-screen LCD TV with intuitive remote & complimentary Movies On Demand
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB ports
- Spacious closet & drawers
- Mini-bar; security safe; hair dryer
- Spacious glass-enclosed shower
- Heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirror
- Premium Freyja toiletries; plush robes & slippers
- Stateroom steward & twice-daily housekeeping
FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGE
8-Day Athens to Istanbul
Ancient Mediterranean Treasures
Voyages available in 2021, 2022, and 2023
The Aegean Sea awaits you on this Mediterranean cruise, where you can discover the origin of civilization! This journey begins in Istanbul, where Eastern and Western influences blend with the incredible treasures of this area. The ruins of Troy, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a must-see on this cruise. The islands of Rhodes and Crete are a beautiful stop on your way to Athens, which is the final stop of your cruise. In Athens, enjoy an overnight stay with more time to explore the culture and history of the city.
A Can't Miss Experience: A Gentle Journey Into The Ancient World
This experience is included in the cost of your cruise, and there are some spectacular sights along the way! Learn more about Ephesus as you walk around one of the best preserved cities of antiquity in the world. Visit the Great Theater which was built for over 25,000 spectators, as well as the Library of Celsus, which once stored over 12,000 scrolls.
Day 1 - Athens, Greece
Day 2 - Athens, Greece
Day 3 - Heraklion, Greece
Day 4 - Rhodes, Greece
Day 5 - Ephesus, Turkey
Day 6 - Troy, Turkey
Day 7 - Istanbul, Turkey
Day 8 - Istanbul, Turkey
Starting at $2,999pp